Why some choose Cremation.
- Cremation is traditional in your family, religious group, or geographical area.
- You prefer the body to be returned quickly and cleanly to the elements.
- You may believe that a cremated body becomes one with nature more quickly.
- You may have environmental concerns..
- Selecting cremation allows you the choice also of different types of cremation services
Cremated remains are returned to the designated recipient in a corrugated temporary container or in an urn if the family has purchased one. An official certificate of cremation is prepared under the authority of the crematorium to accompany the remains after cremation. The final disposition depends on the personal wishes of the deceased as well as their cultural and religious beliefs.
Cremated remains can be:
- Placed and stored in an urn.
- Scattered on a special area, cemetery and buried at sea.
- Buried in the ground
- Incorporated,with urn and cement, into part of an artificial reef
- Small portions can be placed in a Keepsake Pendant
- Sprinkled from an Airplane
- Mixed into paint and made into a portrait of the deceased
- Made into a diamond or gem
- Placed into the Earth’s orbit
Many options are available to those who choose cremation services. Below are some brief descriptions of the options, designed to help you make your decision in planning a cremation service with a funeral.
CREMATION WITH TRADITIONAL FUNERAL
With this arrangement visitation is held for one or two days, with the deceased viewed in a casket, and concludes with a traditional funeral service, followed by the cremation . Giving friends and family an opportunity to view the deceased helps them in their grieving process. This service can also be personalized with a display of photographs and memorabilia of your loved one ..
CREMATION WITH VIEWING AND FUNERAL ON SAME DAY
Similar to the service outlined above, this includes visitation and a traditional funeral on the same day, with the deceased viewed in a casket. Cremation takes place after the funeral service.
CREMATION WITH MEMORIAL SERVICE
In this arrangement the cremation takes place prior to the memorial service. This memorial service can be held in the funeral home, church, or synagogue, and can be at anytime that the family desires.
Serving Melbourne , Cocoa Beach, Melbourne Beach, Merritt Island, Viera and all of Central Florida.